AG in Attikon near Winterthur has been designing and renting exclusive event furniture for event and trade fair assignments for 15 years.
This includes an all-round service with its own logistics and vehicle fleet.
As an event & trade fair service provider in Attikon near Winterthur, we are looking for one:
Project manager Event and trade fair furniture
Attikon, we are looking for a versatile project manager event and exhibition furniture 100%. They work independently as well as in a team on medium to large event and trade fair projects.
Your tasks include:
consulting, quotation preparation and project clarifications as well as resource planning of materials and employees. They support our logistics on a daily basis in the provision, picking and loading and unloading of vehicles and thus form an important interface. Quality controls on the material and the processing of the rental furniture round off this varied, exciting location. In addition, you can look after existing customers, acquire new customers and support us with industry-oriented advertising measures.
- Completed apprenticeship (preferably in a wood-processing craft enterprise)
- Resilient, even in hectic situations
- Preferably 25 - 45 years young
- goal-oriented working method
- Physically resilient
- motivating personality
- Impeccable appearance German in word and writing
- English & French skills are an advantage
- B (Cat. BE with trailers of advantage)
- Willingness for occasional night and weekend assignments
- young, dynamic and creative team
- contemporary remuneration
hectic times, are a team player and like to motivate your work colleagues?
Then send your application dossier (curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas) with the subject "Application PL2022" to info(at)creativework.ch or by post to:
CH - 8544 Attikon
Monteur / Assembly Manager
depending on the size of the order. They offer our customers an above-average friendly & helpful service and can handle unforeseen situations calmly.
After an introduction, you will independently supply events and trade fairs with high-quality event furniture - this includes setting up and dismantling, cleaning, as well as restoring before and after an event. Furthermore, our logisticians in the Attikon warehouse support you in loading and unloading the vehicles.
After training in a logistical or craft sector, you have already practically demonstrated your skills. They have a quick understanding, are resilient, work fast and yet thoughtful. Your strengths include: friendly and customer-oriented manners, resilience, high flexibility and teamwork.
And that's what you bring:
- A logistic or craft basic training (preferably event & trade fair construction)
- experience in handling vans 3.5T and trailers 3.5T
- friendly appearance
- assertiveness and high resilience
- driving license Kat. B or BE
- Standby for regular evening and weekend assignments
Does this place sound exciting for you?
Then send your application dossier (curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas) with the subject "Application ML2019" to info(at)creativework.ch or by post to:
CH - 8544 Attikon